Monday, May 10, 2010

What an experience it was!

What an experience it was! The previous day a family member told me about how they got see the world cup trophy. It made me realise how much I needed to make an effort to enjoy the pleasures of hosting the world cup. I've got tickets to some matches, but I did two things that have made me wish the world cup started tomorrow! Firstly, I bought the Panini world cup sticker book and secondly I went to go see the world cup trophy. I managed to see it live and what a piece of art it is. 6.5 kg of pure gold, it really is an amazing trophy. I must say well done to Fifa and Coca Cola for doing the tour of the trophy and bringing it to us fans. Whilst waiting in the queue we also got to see a fantastic 3D video and the excitement is really building amongst sport lovers here in South Africa.



No comments:

Post a Comment